Hydropneumatic Accumulators / Hydraulic Control Engineers
St. St. Hydropneumatic Accumulators of the gas bag type that we introduced in 1965 have several beneficial features :-
Printable PDF - HydroTrole Hydropneumatic Accumulator Information
- These Liquiflex accumulators have "bladders" (gas bags) that are moulded as one piece, without glue or "bonds" in the moulding.
- This provides a hydraulic accumulator for which the best elastomer formulations can be deployed. Ideal for Synthetic and fire resistant accumulator systems.
- The accumulator "bladders" are prevented from extruding into the system by a large flat plate allowing high flow rates and fast response. Please click here for an animation
- The accumulator performance is superior to ones with spring loaded "poppet" valves. Please click here for an animation
- Pre-Filling the accumulator gas bag with nitrogen is made easy and safer by use of a valve that does not require any special tools. Please see below Fig. 1
- A connector is provided free of charge that matches the accumulator valve, which is opened and closed with a standard 20mm / 3/4" wrench. Please see below Fig. 2
- These Hydropneumatic Accumulators from the Hydrotrole SLIMLINE series, are available with the 40 year proven "FLO-THRU" feature that enables interception of high frequenceies and shock waves. Please see below Fig. 3
- The Hydrotrole "Liquiflex Slimline" accumulator range enables most volume for pressure, length/diameter ratio, stainless steel cost savings.